Helping us tap into the creative power and potential of our body on a profound level: the warp and weft of our life tissue and cycles of life
Do you have clients coming to you with issues you don’t feel you are working with as effectively as you could be? Do you feel that there is some quality of connection you are not quite reaching?
Deepen your work with the Extraordinary Vessels by learning more about the Outer Group of the Wei and Qiao (Linking and Heel) and fill in these gaps in your work while transforming the way you work with all clients. Living up to their name: they truly are Extraordinary! They help us tap into the creative power and potential of our body on a profound level. You will also discover their transformative effect on you personally as well.
We will be focusing on the qualities, functions and indications of Outer Group of the Extraordinary Vessels - Yin/ Yang Wei and Qiao (Linking and Heel). The Qiao are also known as the Motility or Stepping Vessels.
The Wei and the Qiao (Linking and Heel) are the Outer Group of the Extraordinary Vessels and link more with how we live our life on earth and with regulating the 7 and 8 year cycles. They are a little more directly connected on a day to day level with the 12 channels than the Core Four of the Du, Ren, Chong and Dai (Governing, Conception, Penetrating and Girdle Vessels).
We will be doing this through working on them with each other, exploring practical exercises, guided explorations and meditations, journalling or drawing as well as learning some of their theory.
You will learn
- How together the Wei and Qiao give us the possibility to be more present and release deeply held patterns (both emotional and physical) in the tissue of our body (the warp and weft of life)
- How we bring their energy back into the Core Four to support our essential nature and potential
- A deeper understanding of the Outer Four Extraordinary Vessels and their relationship to the 7 and 8 cycles of life and the 12 channels and day to day energy
- How they support us at key transitions in our life: moving house, changing relationships, connecting to heaven and earth
- How the movements we make in our first year after birth strengthen the Outer Four and how these movements influence the nature of our relationship with the earth and others
- Some exercises, guided explorations and meditations to support you and your understanding of the Core Four which you can also share with your clients
Suzanne has been working with the Extraordinary Vessels since the late 90’s when she felt something was missing in her work with pregnant clients. Over the past 20 years she has been studying them with all clients and more recently has been understanding them through studying embryology. She integrates work with them in all her courses. You can view some of her articles in the blog.
The Extraordinary Vessels courses with Suzanne are very complete, dense and full of authenticity such as is rarely found. They have given an essential complement to my work since I work with people who are particularly affected in their country by difficult challenges such as repeated rapes, physical or moral torture, exclusion, etc.).
Suzanne's work has had a huge impact on me: my studies completely changed the quality and depth of my treatments, not only with pregnant women but every client and I learnt so much about myself.