Well Mother is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors on this site. By using our site you agree to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this policy. We may update this so please review it from time to time.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data
- Information about how you use our site for eg pages viewed. This may include traffic, location and other communication data.
- Information you provide us: such as when you sign up for a course or our newsletter. You can choose to unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us .
If used, cookies are downloaded to your computer but information gathered will not identify you personally as it is statistical data.
You can choose to decline any cookies by going to “settings” on your computer.
If you want to know more about cookies go to: AboutCookies.org.
Using Your Information
We use your information to offer our services to you and to let you know about any changes to our website, and our services you might be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties
Storing Your Personal Data
We store your personal information on restricted database servers using industry standard measures to prevent its loss, misuse and alteration.
It is possible that these servers may store your data in locations outside the UK. In giving us your data, you agree to this.
Unfortunately as the internet is not totally secure we are unable to guarantee 100% the security of your data.
Storage of Payment Details
We do not store your card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party except :
- Where we are legally required by law
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
If you have any questions, email us
24 Dunkerry Road Bristol BS3 4LB
Suzanne Yates Ltd trading as Wellmother Company no 9503359