Wellmother is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors on this site and those who contact us and study/work with us. By using our site and studying/receiving sessions with us you agree to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this policy. We may update this so please review it from time to time.
- We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you. (mostly your name and email or student info and client records)
- We use your data to respond to your enquiries about our services (the lawful basis for this is “Consent”) and to provide our services to you (the lawful basis for this is “Contract”).
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed or if you ask us to.
- We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
For the definition of terms used within this Privacy Notice refer to the ICO website or look at the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
What personal data do we hold about you ?
We may collect and process the following data
- Information about how you use our site for eg pages viewed. This may include traffic, location and other communication data.
- Information you provide us: such as when you sign up for a course or our newsletter. You can choose to unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
- Information about course work and assessments if you are a student
- Information about our sessions with you if you are a client
If used, cookies are downloaded to your computer, but information gathered will not identify you personally as it is statistical data.
You can choose to decline any cookies by going to “settings” on your computer.
If you want to know more about cookies go to: AboutCookies.org.
Using Your Information
We use your information to offer our services to you and to let you know about any changes to our website, and for communicating information about courses you are signed up to.
For clients, we make notes on our sessions recording key themes
For students, we keep records of course work and assignments
Sharing information with Third Parties
We will we never share or sell your information to anyone else.
Storing Your Personal Data
Information not stored on a computer is securely kept. This may be paper information or your phone details.
Computer information is stored on password protected computers.
We store your personal information on restricted database servers using industry standard measures to prevent its loss, misuse and alteration.
It is possible that these servers may store your data in locations outside the UK. In giving us your data, you agree to this.
Unfortunately as the internet is not totally secure we are unable to guarantee 100% the security of your data.
Financial transactions between us might include some personal data. We are required to keep this information for the current financial year plus an additional six years for accounting purposes.
If there is any security breech, then we will immediately inform you and report any breech to the ICO (see below).
Storage of Payment Details for on line payments
We do not store your card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties, except where the course is validated with an external body (see above).
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party except:
- Where we are legally required by law
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business (and we will inform you in this case)
Website Third Party Links
Access to your Information
In accordance with the General Data Regulation Protections (GDRP: which came into effect on 25 May 2018) you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you and to ask us to amend or delete it.
If you need to complain about how we are handling your personal data email [email protected] or use the “Contact Us” form on the website. Suzanne Yates is the data controller.
Your ultimate point of contact for all data protection matters in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. See the Contact us page on the ICO website.
If you have any questions, email us
24 Dunkerry Road Bristol BS3 4LB
Suzanne Yates Ltd trading as Wellmother Company no 9503359
Last updated July 2018