Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
While it is our philosophy to encourage women and their partners to connect to their inner wisdom, it is always important to be aware that part of listening to that wisdom is also to acknowledge the support of the western medical system: they are your primary care providers.
Any suggestions we make regarding shiatsu, massage, breathing and so on are always complementary to western medical care. We do not offer western medical diagnosis and it is important that you also communicate with your primary care provider. It is especially important in the maternity period, as some situations, thankfully rare, may be life threatening and western medicine is vital in these situations.
Bodyworkers always need to work alongside primary care providers.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet any relevant conditions of entry for the course you are joining.
In person courses
All payments are non-refundable. It may be possible to transfer to another course in certain conditions (for eg death of immediate family member). You will need to apply individually for this to be considered.
When you sign up for the deposit, you are liable to pay the balance of fees by the deadline indicated.
Well Mother will refund fees if cancellations occur on our side but is not liable for any expenses incurred by the participant associated with joining the course.
On Line courses
Your payment for the course allows you one year access to the course and materials. You agree to abide by the following terms and conditions .
In using our web site, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. In this case you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We provide our materials as they are without making any warranties. You have to use your professional judgement as how to incorporate them into your practice.
We are not liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our site.
- Revisions and Errata
While we do the most to ensure that all our materials are up to date and accurate it is possible that they could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We may make changes to the materials without notice.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In using the on line site you agree to use it in such a way that you will not impair or damage its performance or in a way which is illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
You will not:carry out any data collating activities
Registration and accounts
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website
User login details
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.